The Brio G20-U RO Undersink Filtration System provides powerful filtration and premium hydration. It is equipped with a compact 4-in-2 filter system that blocks contaminants and can deliver up to 700 gallons per day with a sustainable 2:1 pure to drain ratio that saves you money and reduces waste. First set of filters included.
- Smart faucet: built-in meter displays readings of total dissolved solids (TDS) in your reverse osmosis water as it dispenses, while filter life indicators alert you when it’s time to replace filters
- Contaminant reduction: 4-in-2 filtration blocks dirt, rust, and chlorine, with 0.0001-micron reverse osmosis membrane intercepting heavy metals like lead and arsenic, total dissolved solids, and volatile organic compounds, delivering water free of turbidity, odors, and pollutants
- Fast flow & less waste: system delivers up to 700 gallons per day with a 2:1 pure to drain ratio that creates minimal wastewater, saving money and lessening environmental impact
- Easy installation: it takes only five steps, a few tools, and 30 minutes or less to install
- Compact convenience: tankless design means no recovery, so as soon as you set system up, you can start dispensing fresh, filtered water, plus the unit’s small footprint preserves plenty of storage space for other things
- Compatible filters: RPFROSL700PCB, RPFROSL700RO